Most accurate, robust, and reproducible method for bacterial and fungal profiling
Pinpoint sample composition without previous knowledge
Test the widest variety of matrices with easier and faster data analysis
Access end-to-end services from extraction to sequencing to interpretation
Subcontract or bring in-house if you are a food lab
Easily review user-friendly sample submission and reproducible results
- Predictive risk assessment for food safety
- Building more effective, personalized nutrition products for gut health
- Freshness and quality
- Shelf-life testing and research
- Organic vs. non-organic
- Personalized diet and nutrition for the unique microbiome
- Multi-marker approach suited for food testing with redundant markers for pathogenic bacteria and phylogenetic marker regions
- Economic and simultaneous mapping of bacteria and fungi with the most advanced genomic markers for microorganisms
- Simultaneous mapping of diet elements and microorganisms
- Provided at the family, genus, and species levels
- Includes relative abundance of microbial and fungal communities
- The fastest turnaround time in the industry
Built on the foundation of a robust big data engine, our proprietary platform translates quantifiable molecular tests into actionable food data insights
Definitive Molecular Database
Our database contains the largest collection of reference food genomic sequences so you get the most comprehensive and accurate results.
Universal NGS Tests
Clear Labs delivers high-resolution, universal NGS tests for all microbiome data. Build more effective, personalized and fresher products through microbiome data.
Analytics Second to None
Correlate microbiome data results with product performance, shelf-life & safety risk assessment. Whether it’s building new probiotics or prebiotics, evaluating product freshness or nutrition efficacy, Clear Labs helps you build safer, fresher, more personalized nutrition products with alerts, reports, and net-new insights.
Start Your Metagenomics Food Testing & Profiling
To explore the power of microbiome and mycobiome testing, get in touch below. We’ll answer your questions and get you registered to start submitting samples today.